FThank you Remnants of Wit for for nominating me for this award! Please go check out her blog if you already haven’t, she posts really thorough, thought-provoking posts!
Also, thanks to Okoto Enigma for creating this award.
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award (Okoto Enigma) and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate roughly 10 – 20 people for this award.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blogs.
- Ask your nominees five questions.
3 Things About Me
1. I’m never interested in sports except for when the Olympics are on. I try to watch every single second of the Olympics, summer or winter, I love them so much. Once they’re over my sports interest returns to dormancy.
2. When I was a teenager I was obsessed with playing The Sims 2. I spent hours and hours and hours playing that game. I once played a family that made it to 13 generations, and with every generation I’d make up a story for them, play it out, and write it in story mode. It’s long gone now, lost with some old computer….RIP the Beaumonts.
3. When I was young I was so afraid of thunder that it made me terrified of storms which made me terrified of clouds because clouds meant storms. I was also terrified that planes would fall out of the sky and land on my house. So basically for a short period of time when I was young I did not trust the sky.
Questions from Remnants of Wit
1. What’s your favorite thing you’ve posted on your blog?
2.What is one thing that you are glad someone forced you to do?
TALK. I was extremely, terribly shy growing up, and still am, but I’m so, SO grateful for people who push me out of my comfort zone and make me talk and be expressive. Before college no one had ever really done that, so I’m super grateful for the friends I made there who gave me that first hard push, even though I resisted. It changed my life. I will happily retreat to my introvert bubble but if I didn’t have people to take me out of it I’d be so unhappy. I think now it makes me even more daring and willing to defy my own comfort zone.
3. Strawberry jam, grape jelly, or orange marmalade?
4. Name one activity (sports, music, etc) that you are terrible at.
Oh gosh. Math. Anything logical. Also crafty things.
5. If you could wipe one fast-food chain off the face of the earth, what would it be?
Hmmm. Tbh I don’t really eat fast food all that much so I don’t really have any strong feelings on any of them? They shall live to see another day.
Some questions for whoever might like to answer them because I’m tagging everyone:
- What was your worst fear as a child?
- Why did you start your blog?
- What kind of style would you say you have?
- If you got the opportunity to leave earth and explore space, would you?
- If you could be anyone at all for one day, who would it be?
I’m off for a basketball tournament for the weekend (I know I said I’m not into sports but I’m into friends who are into sports), so I’ll see you Monday! Have a great weekend, guys!