Thanks Rachel at pace, amore, libri for nominating me for this award and for the awesome questions! These were some really fun ones to answer. Definitely go check out her blog, she’s great!!
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions your nominator has given you.
- Nominate 11 other people and give them 11 new questions to answer.
- List the rules and display the award
1. What’s the last movie you saw and what did you think of it?
I saw Dunkirk two weekends ago and I really enjoyed it! It took me a little bit to get into it, but by the end things were getting intense and I was Very Stressed and it was great. Also…….I loved watching my beloved Harry Styles on screen.
2. Do you have any weird or random talents?
I suppose I’m strangely good at guessing the time by the position of the sun and shadows. There have been times I’ve guessed it down to the minute. Other than that, nothing really comes to mind.
3. What’s your favorite song at the moment?
I’m one of those annoying people who like to listen to the same song over and over and over back to back, and this is currently it. I listened to it many times on my drive to work today. Again, my dearest Harry ❤
4. What time of day do you do most of your blogging?
I don’t really have a specific time…whenever I get the chance and am in the mood, really. Usually, though, in the morning or later in the evening is when I get the chance to do most of it, though not every day.
5. What’s your favorite museum that you’ve been to?
I love the British Museum in London. I’ve been there 3 times and two of those times I stayed at a hostel across the street, so the whole area is familiar to me. Two of the times I visited it I explored it with some best friends of mine, and the third time I went there with my dad, who came all the way to England to visit me when I was studying abroad, and it was just a really special and great day. ALSO it’s a great museum, all that sentimental stuff aside. It’s got a great variety of historical things, ancient to present, and it’s really nice inside.
6. When’s the last time you went to a wedding?
A few weeks ago I went to a wedding of two friends were actually already married. They got married three years ago in Nicaragua (where they met) in a courthouse, but they never had a wedding or celebrated their marriage, so they had one here to celebrate with the bride’s family (the groom’s family live in Nicaragua) and their friends here! It was a sweet little ceremony at a YMCA pavilion on a really pretty day. I love formal occasions that aren’t too formal, and it was very them, which was the best part.
7. Do you have a celebrity doppelganger?
There aren’t any celebrities I can think of, but once my friend posted a vlog with me in it on YouTube and someone commented saying I look like this voice actor, Andrea Libman. I see it if I put these two pictures of us in green jackets side by side (I’m on the left, and it’s definitely the hair). You can tell no one has ever said I looked like anyone else because I remember this really obscure comparison, lol.
8. If you were a cat, what color cat would you be? (Very important question.)
Probably a stripey brown one. Maybe with some white spots.
9. Do you have a favorite publisher or publisher imprint?
Maybe….Penguin? Not too sure. I should probably pay more attention to the publishers of the books I read.
10. Have you ever dressed up like a fictional character? (Bonus points for photo evidence.)
OKAY so when I was a teenager two of my friends and I wrote this massive 1,600+ page story about these teenagers who traveled all around the world and got into all sorts of crazy situations (one chapter they’re unlocking the dark secrets of their past and the next they’re literally getting kidnapped at a Jonas Brothers concert DON’T ASK we were 13-16 years old okay (and it was great). Put this in your receipts for whenever I start to get pretentious about books), and so one Halloween in high school we dressed up as our three main characters (each created by one of us), and I guess I didn’t have enough props or something because I also dressed half as Harry Potter. Two birds with one stone, THOUGH this costume super basic lol.
The blue shirt and camera represent my dearest OC Ben, and the scarf and glasses are Harry, obviously. Not very elaborate, but I’m not a huge costume person unfortunately. But to be fair, Ben was not a fancy-looking guy, so there was only so much I could do with him. Hence, the addition of Harry.
11. What’s your favorite thing about your city (or state, or country)?
It’s just…what I’ve always known, I guess, so it’s just…home? It has that feeling no where else does? I feel like this is a cop out answer, but living in Massachusetts I love the four seasons, and I love the history, and I love that I don’t have to drive far to be in an urban area, a rural area, foresty nature, or the sea. It’s just familiar ❤
No pressure to do this!!
- What would you do if you were invisible for a day?
- What was your favorite movie as a child?
- What is your favorite kind of blog post to write?
- If you could commission any author to write a book for you, who would you choose?
- Is there a talent or skill you don’t have, but which you did?
- What is your least favorite book?
- Any random subject/fact/phenomenon that fascinate you?
- What was your favorite birthday?
- What kind of music do you like to listen to?
- What book have you ALWAYS meant to get to, but haven’t yet?
- If you could relive a day in your past, what would it be?
As always, have a great weekend, guys!