I was tagged by the wonderful Noriko for this tag- thank you, Noriko! If you don’t follow, her, please go check out her blog because she is LOVELY!
Ummm I can’t believe we’re at the end of the year already, WOW. Almost time to reboot that Goodreads challenge :O
1. Are there any books you started this year that you need to finish?
Aside from the books I’m currently reading, I do not have any outstanding books! Once I start a book, I don’t really like to leave it hanging.
2. Do you have an autumnal book to transition into the end of the year?
I’ve said it a million times but I really need to get to If We Were Villains by M.L. Rio, which I have on good authority is a good autumnal read.
3. Is there a new release you’re still waiting for?
I don’t…think so? To be honest, I don’t generally keep super up-to-date with releases, unless they’re by an author I really love and follow on social media so I’m aware of their news.
4. What are three books you want to read before the end of the year?
I’m like the most boring person to do this tag, but I don’t really have anything I need to read before the year is up. I am 500% a mood reader and I hardly ever attempt to plan. If I don’t get to If We Were Villains till next year, that’s fine, I’d rather wait till I’m excited to read it than force myself now.
5. Is there a book you think could still shock you and become your favourite book of the year?
I don’t know about favorite book of the year (can anything beat A Little Life?), but I feel like The Absolutist by John Boyne could threaten to rock my top 5 books of the year. WE’LL SEE.
6. Have you already started making reading plans for 2018?
LOL. Who knows where my mood will take me in 2018. But I plan to read the Lymond Chronicles in a buddy read lead by Chelsea, and I’d really like to get to the Wires and Nerve graphic novels by Marissa Meyer. Beyond that, WHO KNOWS.
Wow, I did not realize my answers would be…not the most exciting. SORRY. Oh well, I enjoyed this anyway.
Feel free to do it if you like, whether you’ve been tagged or not!