Thank you so much Stuart at Always Trust in Books for tagging me in this award! I love how creative the questions you posed are!
- Put the award logo/image in your post.
- List all the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate 10-20 people and notify them.
- Link back to the creator of the award.
- Ask nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with a weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best/favourite post of yours.
3 things about myself
- I have a cat named Cookie Dough. My family got him for Christmas when I was 11 and I named him with inspiration from the Christmas cookies we’d been baking the day we got to bring him home. He’s 14 now and still going strong.
- My favorite food is ice cream. Nothing is better than ice cream, and it does not last long when I am around.
- I prefer being cold over being hot. Heat, and especially humidity, are my worst enemies.
1. Which book have you re-read the most?
Harry Potter. I have no idea how many times I’ve read those books over the years. And I will definitely read them many more times!
2. If you could own any library in the world, which one would you choose?
I’m sad to say that I actually haven’t been to that many fancy libraries. But the one that comes always to mind is the Brotherton Library at Leeds University in Leeds, England. I used it all the time while I studied abroad there a few years ago, and I always felt so in awe that it was *my school* whenever I found myself at one of the long tables with the tall ceiling and all the pillars. It felt so grand! I sometimes fantasize about getting to read there again, so I’d love to actually own it.
3. If you could tame and bond with any animal as a pet, what animal would you choose? (I am going to say real or fictional too to make it more fun!)
Ahh this is hard! Honestly the first that comes to mind is a dragon, specifically Toothless from How to Train Your Dragon. He’s fun, friendly, cuddly, would protect me, and can fly….I’d love an animal that can fly. (Real animal: dolphin).
4. What would you call your fantasy themed heavy metal band?
Oh man, I have no experience with heavy metal, but….I’m going to take some inspiration from The Raven Cycle and go with Kiss of Death. Or maybe Kings of Death. Romance and death, royalty and death…it’s hard to say which I prefer 😉
5. Favourite fictional mode of transport/teleportation?
I’m going to have to go with Apparition in Harry Potter. I thought about this question long and hard but I don’t think anything beats a quick, efficient mode of transportation for me. Mainly because I’d be able to visit friends who live just too far away so much more often.
My favorite/best post
Hmmmm….I really had to scroll through my blog for this one. I have a lot of books I loved reviewing, and things I loved writing, but to choose one is tough. I think I’m going to have to go with this poem I wrote back in February. I also loved my Versatile Blogger Award post, not because of the post itself, but because it lead to some great conversations with those who commented.
- If you could be a character for a day, who would you like to be?
- What is your dream job?
- What’s something you used to love, but have no interest in at all now?
- What is your first memory?
- Do you believe in ghosts? Why or why not?
I shall tag:
Mandy @ Book Princess Reviews
Hadeer @ Hadeer Writes
Rachel @ pace, amore, libri
And YOU if you are interested in answering my questions! I’d love to see your answers!