It’s Friday, which means its time to get on my tags. Thanks Rachel for tagging me!! As always, please go check out her blog! She writes fantastic reviews.
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog
2. Answer the 11 questions the person asked you –
(i)What’s your dream vacation?
A tour of all the world’s historical sites. All of them, every single one.
(ii) How do you take your coffee (or tea)?
English breakfast tea, two sugars and a tiny bit of milk. Pretty standard. I didn’t start really drinking tea until I had a friend in college who would make it for me like this, and since then I drink it almost daily.
(iii) What’s your favorite kind of blog post to make (e.g. book reviews, monthly wrap ups, Top 5 Wednesday/Top 10 Tuesday, etc)?
Book reviews! I love writing book reviews above all.
(iv) Have you met any of your internet friends in real life?
Nope! That might be fun, though.
(v) If you had to blog about something other than books, what would it be?
Hmmmmm. I think I’ll say photography. Except I probably wouldn’t write a whole lot, because one of the reasons I like photography is because I don’t have to use words. It’d probably be more of an aesthetic/visual blog.
(vi) What’s the best movie you’ve watched so far this year?
Ahhhhh honestly all I can think of is Ratatouille, which isn’t a new movie for me or anything, but I watched it a few months ago and it’s one of my favorites, so. I really haven’t watched many movies this year D:
(vii) Where’s the coolest place you’ve ever been?
The place that always comes to mind when people ask me this kind of question is Glendalough, Ireland. It’s the ruins of a medieval monastery in the Wicklow mountains of Ireland (my definition of “cool” I suppose) and it was so sunny and green and calm it felt almost surreal. I loved it. Here’s a picture:
(viii) Do you name your car(s) and other inanimate objects?
I name my cameras, but that’s about it. I don’t know why just my cameras? Names on anything else I own never stick. My current camera’s name is Jeff. My friends refer to him as Jeff, too.
(ix) Which blog that you follow do you think is the most similar to yours? In terms of, ‘if you like my blog, you should also follow ____.’
Hmmmmmm. I think Chelsea at Spotlight on Stories and I post similar content, especially book-wise: a mix of YA, adult, classics, fantasy and historical fiction genres. However she has the added bonus of reviewing stage performances! Go check out her blog!
(x) Favorite season?
Fall! I love the chilly weather and the colors.
(xi) Are there any genres that you refuse to read?
Harlequin romances come to mind. Is that a dated term? My mom uses it all the time and loves them, and there were so many around my house growing up. I never felt inclined to read any, though. That and like, Hallmark-y stuff.
3. Nominate 11 people (comment on their blog to let them know)
I’m gonna tag some newer pals I’ve made lately ❤ And as always anyone who wants to participate! No pressure, though!
4. Ask the people you have nominated 11 questions
- If you could only wear one color for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What’s your favorite kind of weather?
- What is your ideal place to read?
- What’s your favorite candy?
- If you could bring a mythological creature to life, what would it be?
- If you could have dinner with an author, who would it be?
- If you could have dinner with a book character, who would it be?
- If you were famous for something, what would you like it to be?
- Do you have any pets?
- What is your favorite mode of transportation?
- What is your favorite book genre?
As always, have a great weekend, everyone!