This tag was created by Jennielly, and I saw it on her blog and thought it looked like a lot of fun! Also, go follow her because she writes great posts 🙂
- Tag & link the person who tagged you
- Tag and link the creator of this tag
- Tick/cross off the ones you’ve done
- Tag another 10 people
- Received an ARC and not reviewed it
I received 3 ARCs this year and reviewed them all….one I only got halfway through before I couldn’t do it anymore, but I still sent Netgalley a review saying why I didn’t finish it, and put it on Goodreads, so I say that counts!
Have less than 60% feedback rating on Netgalley
Nope, I’ve maintained 100%! But then again, I’ve only ever been approved for like 5 ARCs so it wasn’t particularly hard. I’ve kind of given up requesting because I’m never approved for the things I really want to read, and everything I have been approved for has been……bad. And when I feel obligated to read and review things I get rebellious and don’t want to, and it makes it less fun somehow. I tried the ARC life…and it’s just not for me.
- Rated a book on Goodreads and promised a full review was to come on your blog (and never did)
I don’t think so….I review most books I read, but I can usually tell when I don’t want to review a book, so I won’t promise one if I know I won’t!
- Folded down the page of a book
I don’t think so! This year I put all my bookmarks into a mug next to my bed so I’ve increased my usage of them 🙂
- Accidentally spilled on a book
NO. BUT IF I DID THAT WOULD BREAK MY HEART.
- DNF a book this year
I did! But is that naughty? I never liked DNFing before, but I’ve grown more lenient this year. It’s because once I got my new job and my time became more limited, I wanted to use it enjoy what I’m reading- reading bad things feels more like a waste now that my free time is PRECIOUS.
- Bought a book purely because it was pretty with no intention of reading it
No matter how pretty a book is……I’ve got to be wanting to read it in order to invest the money.
- Read whilst you were meant to be doing something else (like homework)
Lol of course.
- Skim read a book
I’ve skimmed the ends of books.
- Completely missed your Goodreads goal
Nope! I actually beat it by 56% :O I’ve read 78/50 books so far…..dare I make it to 80 before the year is up?
- Borrowed a book and not returned it
Well I still have some that have been lent to me, but I WILL return them…eventually. So I guess not guilty, since I don’t plan on hoarding them away?
- Broke a book buying ban
I’ve never really put an Official Ban on myself, but I think I made it about 3 months after Christmas last year without buying anything, but since I was trying to see how long I could last rather than setting boundaries, I guess I didn’t really “break” it.
- Started a review, left it for ages then forgot what the book was about
I usually write my reviews within two or three weeks at the latest after finishing a book, so no!
- Wrote in a book you were reading
- Finished a book and not added it to your Goodreads
I don’t think so!! I like to keep track so I don’t usually forget.
4/15!!! I guess I made it on the nice list?? AMAZING.
Since I wasn’t tagged, I’ll let you guys decide if you’d like to do it! It’s fun! And if I don’t post for the next few days….Merry Christmas, happy holidays, have fun celebrating whatever you celebrate, or just have a great day!